Estilo on Kittyhawk has 116 luxurious designer collection apartments in 2 separate buildings, which are designed with spacious and exceptional living, model inspired architectural form, European appliances and tap ware, stone bench tops and two-pac finish joinery, wool pile carpets, commercial glazing, fully ducted zoned air conditioning, high ceilings with fans and square edge cornicing. There are also 2 fabulous BBQ/Rec areas plus a pool for residents use!
Located about a 10km drive north of the Brisbane CBD, Chermside is a well-established Brisbane suburb and is known for several local landmarks including the Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Northside Private Hospitals, Westfield Chermside and the very popular Kedron-Wavell Services club.
Chermside residents have witnessed a renewal phase in the suburb’s lifecycle assisted by the development of retail shopping facilities along Gympie Road and the relocation of the Australia Taxation Office as well as the development of the Northern Busway.
Westfield Chermside, the largest suburban shopping centre in Queensland, is the major retail anchor for all the surrounding suburbs and is the location of a major Busway station. With the development of the Northern Busway, Chermside is set to become Brisbane’s next satellite city.
Retail Opulence – Westfield
- 369 Specialty Stores
- 16 Screen Megaplex Cinema
- 2 Gyms
- Adjacent to 73 ha of heritage parkland
- Cycle paths, walking trails and picnic areas
- Many sporting venues
- Short stroll to the Aquatic Centre
- Kidspace children’s playground
- Moments to Kedron Wavell RSL
- Westfield boasts many restaurants, cafes and food court
Transport & Convenience
- 12 minutes from the Airport
- 12 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD
- Nearby to highly regarded schools and hospitals