Since inception, QMGT has been and is always seeking to improve our level of service to our valued owners. For example, we have now moved the majority of our client-centered activities to an online platform.
As technology continues to play an ever increasingly significant role in the real estate workplace, it is important to us at QMGT to implement those technological aspects we believe further enhance our service provision and efficiency for all our clients.
These improvements mean we can confidently offer our clients timely communication as part of our property management services, for example:
- On site reports to owner clients from prospective tenants’ inspections, with precise, timely feedback
- Online maintenance logging system for tenants—end-to-end management with owners and tenants able to access status reports at all times
- Electronic copies of all bills paid provided to clients with monthly statements (emailed)
- Detailed routine inspection reports with photographs from iPhone/iPad reporting system sent in close to real time
- Access to QMGT’s systems/records held in our main office from multiple locations—so we can access your information and respond quickly even when we are not in our head office at the time!
Risk management and maximising our clients returns are a large part of our company’s working policy. Activities we conduct on a regular basis to protect your investment, mitigate potential losses and maximise your return in current market conditions, are as follows:
- 24/7 inspection booking system for prospective tenants
- Comprehensive application screening and assessment, including database blacklist checking
- Detailed ingoing and outgoing inspections and condition reports to ensure your unit remains in good working order and up to standard
- All bonds and rents are received and receipted promptly; the bond being lodged with the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) and rents monitored daily to protect owners income
- Ensuring smoke alarms and blinds are compliant under legislation
- Maintaining regular and professional communication with both owners and tenants
- Internal monitoring / audits of critical information and external auditing of owners’ funds held on their behalf in QMGT’s Trust Account